The way in which asset management is carried out and what the asset management profile looks like is often different for every organisation.
This depends on:
- The size of your organisation.
- The number and complexity of your bridge assets.
- The risk appetite of stakeholders.
Good asset management has a number of benefits including:
- Decisions being made throughout the entire life cycle of assets.
- Informed cost effective outcomes.
- Linking engineering, strategic and economic decision making.
Contact Bridge Knowledge to discuss your Asset Management needs.